We know it can be daunting to go somewhere new with very little information, so here’s an idea of what to expect when you come to Subi Church.
What you can expect
- A warm welcome at the front door.
- Services duration are on average approximately 1 hour and 15 mins.
- Contemporary, God-honouring worship.
- Bible-based sermon.
- Programs for kids (babies to Year 6) run concurrently with the services (more info).
- We’re really casual, so wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Most people come in jeans and t-shirts.
- In accordance with COVID regulations, we are avoiding direct physical contact and everyone is required to check in via the Safe WA/Service WA app.
Come join us
We have three identical worship services each weekend – Saturday at 5pm, Sunday at 9am and 10.45am.
Whether you just want to find out more about Christianity; or if you are a Christian looking for a place to serve God and his church by using your gifts, you’re welcome to join us!
If you have any questions before your visit, please feel free to contact us here. We look forward to meeting you soon!